Cory Edwards is an Associate at Devlin Law Firm LLC. He was previously an Intellectual Property Associate at the Chicago Office of K&L Gates LLP, a large general practice law firm. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Edwards gained industry experience as a product development engineer at one of the world’s largest automobile companies.
Mr. Edwards represents clients on matters related to intellectual property, including litigation, due diligence and prosecution in the electrical, mechanical, and computer arts. He also has experience in trademark, commercial, and general litigations and transactions.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Prosecution
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 2018, cum laude
- B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2013
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
* Attorney is not barred in Delaware