Robyn Williams is an Associate at Devlin Law Firm LLC. During law school, Ms. Williams worked as a law clerk in the Intellectual Property Group for a top-ranked law firm in the areas of intellectual property litigation and trademark law. She was also an intern in the Global Patents Group at GlaxoSmithKline.
Ms. Williams’s practice focuses on intellectual property and business matters. Ms. Williams assists clients with growth and protection for their business, wherever it is in development, by offering tailored business plans or prospectuses, entity formation, contracts, as well as managing their intellectual property and brand portfolios. Understanding the value of branding and intellectual property in the digital age, Ms. Williams oversees the trademark prosecution and copyright registration processes along with the brand policing and enforcement that comes afterward to safeguard clients’ intellectual property. For businesses looking to secure third-party financing, her services and expert solutions help take them to the next level. Ms. Williams has a proven track record getting full subscription or oversubscription for her clients in all types of financing rounds. In addition, she specializes in intellectual property due diligence for private equity and venture capital investment groups.
Prior to her legal career, Ms. Williams worked in the insurance industry. She has experience in risk management, litigated claim settlement, and special investigations.
Ms. Williams provides pro bono service through her involvement in the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania’s MENTOR Program, which works to reduce recidivism by facilitating successful offender re-entry.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Trademark Law
- Copyright Law
- Emerging Growth Business
- Brand Management
- J.D., Drexel University School of Law, with honors, 2016
- Intellectual Property Concentration, Outstanding Service Honors – Pro Bono Program
- B.S., Biology, University of Houston – Victoria, 2009, magna cum laude
Honors and Distinctions
- 2012 ABA Death Penalty Representation Project Exceptional Service Award
- 2008 Thurgood Marshall Award for Capital Representation
- New York
*Attorney is not barred in Delaware.
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Benjamin Franklin American Inn of Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association