Robert Kiddie is a Partner at Devlin Law Firm LLC.
Mr. Kiddie is an experienced legal professional with demonstrated success in handing matters in both state and federal courts. His practice focuses patent litigation and licensing as well as providing legal counsel and advice to corporate clients and business professionals in diverse industries including telecommunications, consumer and commercial electronics, and information technology.
Mr. Kiddie is a member of the State Bar of Texas and is admitted to practice in the Federal District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas. Mr. Kiddie also has experience litigating patent cases in the District of Delaware as well as other Federal District Courts.
Areas of Practice
- Class Actions
- Patent Litigation
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2007
- Norman S. Davis Endowed Scholarship in Law
- B.A., psychology, Texas Tech University, magna cum laude, 2003
*Attorney is not barred in Delaware.
- Activision TV, Inc. v. Cinemark USA, Inc.; C.A. No. 2:13cv692 (E.D. Tex.) – Represented plaintiff Activision in patent infringement case related to digital menu boards.
- Rydex Technologies LLC v. Animas Corp. et al.; C.A. No. 1:13cv662 (D. Del.) – Represented plaintiff Rydex in patent infringement case related to wireless data transmission from a medical device.
- Telecomm Innovations LLC v. Ingenico S.A. et al.; C.A. No. 1:13cv1255 (D. Del.) – Represented plaintiff Telecomm in patent infringement case related to use of dial-up modem technology.