Mariam Clayton is an Associate at Devlin Law Firm LLC. She was previously an Associate in the Intellectual Property group of a multiservice law firm. Ms. Clayton has represented a variety of clients including start-ups, sole inventors and corporations.
Ms. Clayton’s practice focuses on representing clients on matters relating to intellectual property, including litigation, due diligence and prosecution. She has experience in a variety of technology fields, including semiconductors, telecommunications, and global payments.
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2014
- L.L.M. in Intellectual Property, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2015
- B.S., Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics, Saint Louis University, 2011
Activities (Past and Current)
- Member, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- District 8 Representative, Missouri Bar Young Lawyers’ Section
- Team Leader, Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court
- President, Intellectual Property Law Society
- Representative, Student Bar Association of Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
* Attorney is not barred in Delaware