Joel Glazer is an Associate at Devlin Law Firm LLC. He was previously an Associate in the Federal Court and Technology Litigation section of Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP. Prior to law school, Mr. Glazer was a civil engineer for an industry-leading geotechnical and environmental engineering firm. Focusing primarily on intellectual property litigation, Mr. Glazer brings his experience gained as an attorney and a civil engineer to bear in a variety of fields, including pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics, and telecommunications.
Mr. Glazer remains committed to maintaining his legal education through publication, most recently in the journal Behavioral Sciences and the Law. His commitment to teamwork was recognized upon graduating Temple Law School, where he received the Harriet Robinson Gillock Memorial Fund, awarded to outstanding graduates who most exemplify integrity and professional and personal dedication to his or her fellow students and the law school community. He honed his litigation skills as a member of Temple’s Intellectual Property Moot Court team for two years. Mr. Glazer familiarized himself with Delaware Federal practice as an extern for The Honorable Magistrate Judge Christopher J. Burke, where he gained experience with opinion drafting, mediation and courtroom procedure.
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2019, cum laude
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Cincinnati, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Assignment of culpability to animals as a form of abuse: Historical and cultural perspectives, 36 Behavioral Sciences & the Law 6, p. 661 (Sept. 24, 2018)